Recruiter Logo
Now Apply on the Go!
Download updazz Jobseeker App and get a seamless experience for your job-hunting
01/08 Surbhi
Founder at Neend

Views:26 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1

Neend - Manager - Content Operations - Telugu (0-2 yrs)

Any Location Job Code: 226322

About Neend :

- Globally more than 30% of people face insomnia. India is the 2nd most sleep-deprived country in the world. Adults on average should spend at least 30% of their day-to-day life sleeping. We at Neend, want to focus on this 30% of human life and make it better which will help them improve the rest 70% of life.

- We are a team from IIT Bombay with extensive experience in the startup and VC arena. We have done thorough research on sleeplessness, its root causes, and solutions and come up with unique solutions. We- ve started with Sleep Stories in your mother tongue. These stories reduce the brain waves while listening and help you to fall asleep quickly and increase the overall sleep time. Each story is crafted very carefully with the right mix of white noise, context, and relatable experience. These stories are inspired by Yoga Nidra - The narrator soothingly describes the character's sensory experience, moment by moment, as she observes and marvels at the wonder of nature - sights, sounds, smells, sensations. We are looking forward to working on the next set of unique solutions for sleep and overall wellness.

These stories have benefited more than a million people already and are available on YouTube and our app. Here is our YouTube Channel link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExKcs68MNgzvaGoN4Q43ig

Android app link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neend&gl=US

About the Role :

We are looking for Category Operations Executives who will be responsible for creation of Sleep Stories and Meditations in Telugu. The individual will hold end to end ownership of the creation and publication of all content pieces along with ensuring growth of the user base in the Telugu language. This is a full-time position which will be based out of Bangalore.

Job Description :

- Develop content strategy that aligns with the long term and short-term mission of Neend

- Collaborate with freelancer writers and voiceover artists to create engaging, premium original Sleep Stories and guided meditations

- Edit, proofread and improve upon writer's story as and when necessary

- Work with freelance Voice-Over artists to ensure high quality recordings

- Process Voiceover files on Audacity to create mixed Audio files to be used for creating YouTube video and publishing on the App.

- Own and ensure growth in Subscriber base of the YouTube Channel

- Optimize content according to SEO to ensure growth in Users

- Proactively track traffic and users- engagement metrics to create engaging and impactful content

- Keep content team on board with an editorial calendar

- Ensure all stories and meditations are legally compliant (e.g. copyright protection)

- Remain current on developments and generate new ideas to draw attention of audience

Requirements :

- Native command of English and Telugu language. Proficiency in other Indian languages would be a bonus

- Prior experience in creating and managing premium long form content preferred but not necessary

- Candidate from Mass Media background or Bachelors in Humanities with specialization in Telugu would be highly preferred

- Tech-savvy and active on social media

- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word and MS Excel) and GSuite preferred.

- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines

- Proactive and eager to learn more with a steep learning curve

Add a note
Something suspicious? Report this job posting.