Associate Manager-HR at Nearbuy
Views:2181 Applications:511 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Nearbuy - Lead - Content Management (6-8 yrs)
Nearbuy has grown multifold over the last few years. We have a super charged team focused on solving the key challenges that customers face in discovery of local merchants online, getting the right price and having an incredible experience when you avail the service. In short we strive to improve everyone's Lifestyle.
We work with local merchants in 6 key categories - Restaurants, Spas, Salons, Movies, Things to do & Retail. So whether you're taking your family out for a nice dinner, relaxing at a top spa, catching the latest movie with your friends or just discovering your city intimately, we make it happen.
The Role :
We are looking for someone who possesses the ability to think both creatively and analytically and can build and lead a team of content creators and editors. Content Lead should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy.
Your day-to-day work will be:
- Managing the content team of writers and editors.
- Maintain, develop and execute the master content calendar.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Managing customer communication and engagement.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track data to analyse and ascertain content engagement levels.
- Hire, retain and engage talent in the content team.
Do you fit the bill ?
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- 6-8 years agency experience or in a similar role.
- Experience in managing a team - across hiring and engagement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.