Associate Manager-HR at Nearbuy
Views:1171 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:193
Nearbuy - Associate Content Planner (2-3 yrs)
- Nearbuy has grown multifold over the last few years. We have a super charged team focused on solving the key challenges that customers face in discovery of local merchants online, getting the right price and having an incredible experience when you avail the service. In short we strive to improve everyone's Lifestyle.
- We work with local merchants in 6 key categories - Restaurants, Spas, Salons, Movies, Things to do & Retail. So whether you're taking your family out for a nice dinner, relaxing at a top spa, catching the latest movie with your friends or just discovering your city intimately, we make it happen.
The Role :
As an Associate Content Planner, you will manage Content Merchandising and Content Strategy activities. We are looking for a creative mind that understands the pulse of the users and can align a good story with the right users.
Your day-to-day work will be :
- Maintain consistent look and feel throughout the content section by creating and maintaining standard formats, guidelines for contents and media upload.
- Work with content writers and editors to produce engaging pieces to improve the performance of the content section as well as the performance of individual content pieces.
- Once a content piece has been developed, figuring out why a particular content should go live, how to present it, where to present it, when to present it.
- Suggest content pieces that need to be created basis the requirement identified via past data and relevance.
- Track and report content related issues.
- Suggest improvements to build richer content.
- Prepare reports for management's reference and review.
Do you fit the bill ?
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.