NCDEX - Senior Executive - Client Services - Customer Service Group (4-5 yrs)
Senior Executive - Customer Service Group
Department : Customer Service Group
Education : MBA (full time preferable)
Experience : 4-5 years at a team leader level preferably from Financial Sector
Principal Accountabilities :
- Handling first level escalation calls for clients/customers
- Resolution of clients/customers Queries & Complaints
- To conduct Training for new Members over Customer Service covering System, Operational and Compliance aspects.
Additionally role involves :
- Manage team and drive projects.
- Internal and External Training on new systems or software introduced by the Exchange.
- To collate suggestions & feedback received from the members and take up with HOD/relevant departments for implementation if feasible.
- Creation of weekly and monthly roster
- Monitoring call queues for optimizing performance and service level
- Call /Email Quality monitoring and providing feedback to team members
- Creating and updating Process Manuals for all the processes handled by the team.
- Ensuring that all the documents and request are processed within stipulated timelines.
- Ensuring compliance with the defined process.
- Maintaining Records as per the company's policy
- Conduct periodic internal audit and facilitate Audit of records by External Auditors.