NCDEX - Senior Executive - Client Services - Customer Service Group (4-5 yrs)
Senior Executive - Customer Service Group
Department : Customer Service Group
Education : MBA (full time preferable)
Experience : 4-5 years at a team leader level preferably from Financial Sector
Principal Accountabilities :
- Handling first level escalation calls for clients/customers
- Resolution of clients/customers Queries & Complaints
- To conduct Training for new Members over Customer Service covering System, Operational and Compliance aspects.
Additionally role involves :
- Manage team and drive projects.
- Internal and External Training on new systems or software introduced by the Exchange.
- To collate suggestions & feedback received from the members and take up with HOD/relevant departments for implementation if feasible.
- Creation of weekly and monthly roster
- Monitoring call queues for optimizing performance and service level
- Call /Email Quality monitoring and providing feedback to team members
- Creating and updating Process Manuals for all the processes handled by the team.
- Ensuring that all the documents and request are processed within stipulated timelines.
- Ensuring compliance with the defined process.
- Maintaining Records as per the company's policy
- Conduct periodic internal audit and facilitate Audit of records by External Auditors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.