Creative at ElephnAnts Media
Views:105 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Naval Publicity - Key Account Executive (1-4 yrs)
Key Account Executive
The Key Account Executive will serve as the primary business contact for our clients and our internal operations and technical teams for ensuring campaigns and any related managed services that we provide are properly delivered to the clients. You will proactively maintain good relationships with our clients and ensure that our clients are able to receive the full benefits of our advertising products and services with great satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities :
- Proactively manage the campaigns and maintain a good working relationship with clients' teams.
- Coordinate the involvement of client/agency, and internal operation/technical teams to ensure smooth delivery and meeting of expectation.
- Identify and propose the assigned advertising solution to the client that can address their issues and challenges.
- Responsible for ensuring the profitability and continuation of the secured clients accounts.
- Develop a critical understanding of advertising clients business, products, and business objectives.
- Cultivate good business relationship and foster excellent communication with our new and existing clients and partners through adherence to our rules of engagement.
- Manage the overall performance objectives, expectations, and progress of the secured accounts and projects.
Accountability and Performance Measures.
- Meet assigned minimum appointment schedules.
- Maintains high clients satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
Desired Skills and Experience / Requirements :
- At least 1.5 years of working experience in service-oriented roles, preferably in advertising, digital media, digital marketing, IT and/or media sales
- Passionate and have good understanding and appreciation of the Web, digital media and advertising technology fields.
- Creative, and analytical in understanding customers' needs to deliver them satisfying solutions; Be a problem solver.
- Strong commitment to quality customer service with good interpersonal skills, initiative, and prompt follow-through.
- Strong account management skills and thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Good knowledge and interest in latest industry trends, technology solutions, and best practices.
- Good command of written and communication in English.
- Possess at least a Diploma in any field, preferably digital media or Advertising or Marketing related.
Ready to join immediately. Preference Pune based candidate.