Creative at ElephnAnts Media
Views:84 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Naval Publicity - Executive/Manager - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
Role & Responsibility :
- Prospect potential new clients and turn them into long-term clients.
- Identify potential clients and decision-makers and build relationships with them.
- Gather client's business requirements and assist in driving strategy, planning, execution by communicating and collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Engage in an end to end project life cycle ownership along with revenue and profitability.
- Manage, schedule, and attend client meetings for projects.
- Set up internal and client meeting agendas.
- Schedule and conduct internal and client debriefs after project completion.
- Travel to various locations within the country for the purpose of obtaining business.
- Cold-calling within a specified market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with the team to develop proposals that address clients' needs, concerns,
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to bring about a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of marketing styles to persuade or negotiate.
Should join immediately.
Prefer Pune based candidate.
Experience Required : 1 to 4 years