HR Manager at Naval Publicity
Views:74 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Naval Publicity - Content Writer (2-3 yrs)
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you're familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we'd like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you'll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Interviewing sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Key Skills :
Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs, Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO, Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred, Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
Required Experience and Qualifications :
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred.
- 2 to 3 years- experience writing for a large agency or corporation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent grasp of English language.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver