Manager- Client service at The Giant HR
Views:301 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
National Sales Manager/Key Account Manager - FMCG (3-7 yrs)
Education - Graduate preferably MBA or Diploma in Marketing / Mass Communication
Reporting to - President
Location : Preferably Metro City/Surat
- Candidate should have strong exposure into HORECA & Institutional Business.
- Experience in handling Housekeeping Chemicals.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products (Trends Brand Cleaning chemicals & Laundry Chemicals)
- Reaching the targets and goals set for specified area/customers.
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Dealing with major customer accounts directly.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitor's knowledge & market movements.
Skills Requirement :
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong relationship with HORECA/Facility management companies.