Founder at Inventure Consultants
Views:171 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
National Sales Manager - HORECA - FMCG (10-18 yrs)
Our Client started its operation in 1997. From their foundation as one of the only specialists in cheese, they have rapidly expanded into a broad range of products including processed meats, seafood, pasta and other speciality products. They presently source products from Europe, the Far East, Australia, USA and India.
With it's headquartered in Mumbai and presence over 6 cities across India, Our Client is employing 200+ dedicated staff specializing in the provision of fine foods to Hotels, Restaurants, Flight Kitchens & the Retail sector
Position : National Sales Manager- HoReCa
Product Portfolio : Cheese, Frozen Meat, Seafood & Specialty Food
Work Location : Lower Parel, Mumbai
Highlights : You will work closely with the HORECA sales team across our Branches PAN INDIA.
As the National HORECA Sales Manager, you will lead 20-30 sales professionals and report directly to the Vice President. Will be responsible for sales-HORECA strategy and execution, driving profitable growth and business development.
Desired Applicant :
- You will have a strong sales management background in the industry with a hunger to progress to the next level.
- Significant experience with a fast paced and high activity field team will be seen as highly advantageous along with demonstrated examples of developing and sustaining high-performance teams and winning cultures.
- The ability to lead cross-functionally is vital, as well as the ability to travel regularly as interstate as required.
Basic Qualification :
MBA/PGDM - Marketing or HORECA Industry.
Experience : 10-15 years of experience in /HORECA/Food/Beverages products sales.
Skill Sets Required :
- Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales
- Territory Management, Presentation Skills
- Performance Management, Building Relationships
- Sales Planning, Managing Profitability
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and Solutions.
- Ability to cope with work pressure and to priorities tasks.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
JOB DESCRIPTION : To regularly report achievements versus budget forecasts to the Senior Management Team.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Sales Planning & forecasting.
- Sales Operations
- Manage Customer Relationships
- Market Development
- Manage Distribution Network
- People Management
- Other Ad-hoc Managerial responsibilities