Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Good Glamm Group
Views:241 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
National Sales Manager - General Trade - Organic Harvest (15-23 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the Domestic GT BA P&L by delivering sales targets for Organic Harvest
- Expand the distribution channels (BA) rapidly to achieve 5x reach within the top 100 cities
- Grow the existing BA (Assisted selling) channel by focusing on a 3X per-BA growth target
- Manage a team of ZMs/ASMs/ASEs/Supervisor/BAs.
- Responsible for top line delivery as well as growth and profitability for the BA channel across the country
- Identify and develop new product and application opportunities.
- Formulate free gift schemes for users and free token schemes along with particular products and packs to promote and attract users to use.
- Handle fixing of products prices considering costing, competition, product positioning and bottom line
- Handle the budgeting of sales, manpower cost and marketing (product promotional meets, schemes, print media, exhibitions, etc.)
- Minimum 15 years of experience in sales, in FMCG space; minimum experience of 5 years in the personal care industry is a must.
- Experience in handling at least two zones(North/South/East/West)
- Must have managed a business of minimum Rs 50 crores annual sales across India OR at least zonal operations.
- Must have managed the "BA / Assisted selling- model for at least 5 years.
- Must have an MBA degree in sales and marketing from a known institute.