National Sales Manager - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
Our client is a Bangalore based F&B startup founded by FMCG industry experts who aim at making local foods more relevant & accessible.The team is now looking to hire Regional sales Manager.
Role : Regional Sales Manager
Must Have Attributes:
- 10-12 years of sales and distribution experience in FMCG specifically in the food Industry
- Experience and connects across channels (GT, MT, ISS & Institutional Sales)
- Experience in setting and scaling up distribution
- Experience in launching a new brand
- Good regional knowledge (specific area knowledge is mandatory)
- Good Analytical Skills
- Experience of working with sales software & ERP systems
Preferred skills & Expectation :
- A hands on person, willing to work on the ground.
- Independent, does not need constant inputs, should be able to chart his own course once
an objective has been agreed upon.
- Thrives in a highly uncertain environment and is able to take quick decisions
- Willing to travel a minimum of 12 days a month
Compensation, perks & benefits :
- Compensation will match Industry standards
- You will get to be part of the growth stage of the company and hence opportunity for fast growth
- Fair, transparent work environment