HR Advisor at Quality Austria Central Asia
Views:53 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
National Sales Manager - Education (9-10 yrs)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients- needs
Qualification & Skill Requirements:
- MBA with relevant experience of 10 year.
- Proven work experience as a National sales manager.
- Experience managing a high performance sales team.
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing-
- Revenue generation as per annual target
- Ensuring minimum Contribution target
- Ensuring collection
- Ensuring advance collection
- Reduce Outstanding
- Maintaining Top 30 key customers in C&T
- Reduce attrition of customers
- New Customer development
- Take up value added projects for Quality Improvements
- Training & development of team
- 100% compliance of Health, Safety & Environment