Consultant - TA & NBD (PAN India) at Talentsuche Consultancy
Views:36 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
National Head - Sales - SaaS - India Region (12-16 yrs)
As National Head, you- ll be responsible for managing the Pan India Mid-Market Acquisition team. This is a field sales & team management role. You will be responsible for the strategy & execution of the Mid-Market India Region field quota. The role will be reporting to India VP Sales.
- Lead a team of Sales Managers (Field Sales Reps) to overachieve sales goals. Proficient to handle teams in multiple cities.
- Recruit, hire and develop world-class sales talent.
- Partner with marketing to create a rolling 5x pipeline.
- Develop and execute a strategy that ensures quarterly sales quota achievement.
- Ensure sales processes and programs are part of the sales culture to ensure visibility, predictability, and consistency.
- Create and maintain an operations plan with goals and objectives for the country, based on opportunity, customer needs, and strategic direction.
- Drive complex sales cycles which include our entire portfolio of services and present to Director, VP, and C-level executives.
- Work effectively with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts.
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field
- 10+ years of Enterprise Sales Leadership experience in software/SaaS
- Proven track record of building and leading successful sales teams
- Strong sales process and methodology around territory planning, assessment, and resource allocation.
- Strong leadership, planning, execution, people-management, and coaching skills.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish credibility and trust with customers and to build
influential relationships with partners in the business, including Finance, Legal, HR, Inside Sales, and R&D.
- Understand both business and people, including their drivers and success factors.
- Understand and communicate the business value and/or ROI of installed and proposed products and solutions.
- A penchant for experimentation. You're always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.