Senior Talent Acquisition at Mnrsolutions
Views:238 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
National Head - Sales - Retail Business (15-25 yrs)
Key responsibilities will be:
- P&L accountability of the vertical. Maximize sales and minimize costs.
- Growing sales to achieve top line and bottom line targets as per company's long & short term strategy.
- Sound understanding of developing and managing franchisee business model.
- Reviews the sales figures periodically and compares them against the budgeted or planned values.
- Managing Operational Efficiencies.
- Develops a plan to approach key existing and potential customers.
- Developing result oriented team in alignment with the organization's vision and value system.
- Implementing and innovating best practices for high standard patient experience and engagement.
- Present the intelligence gathered to the management on a periodic basis.
- Collating, presenting and acting upon competitive landscape.
- Ensuring regular feedback and MIS to the management.
- Take decisions and manages the daily operations of the retail business including planning of resources.
- Conduct effective communication sessions with the respective teams in regard to sales targets and performance.
- Ensure managers monitor clinic administration systems to maximize operational efficiency.
- Suggest improvements based on benchmark practices.
- Manage and support recruitment and development of talent within the team by providing consistent direction and support.
- Systematically recognises and rewards team behaviour where appropriate and explores ways to strengthen the commitment of the team.
- Staff Training & mentoring. - Collaboratively work with other stake holders to achieve organization goals.
An ideal candidate will have the following
- Minimum 15 years of multi store experience in a dynamic, large-scale retail or services organization with demonstrated progressive upward career mobility.
- Sound knowledge of retail management best practices.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizing, leadership skills and team management skills.
- Strong in numbers, SOP- s, commercial awareness, analytical mind & familiarity with data analysis principles.
- Should have flair of creating strong interpersonal relations.
- Ability to provide high level customer service.
- Ability to quickly identify key issues and develop broad organizational solutions
- Proven experience in managing teams including ability to provide direction, understand resource capability and successfully drive results.
What is in it for you?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work with young and enthusiastic team and management.
- We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.