Lead - Human Resources at Nation with NaMo
Views:299 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Nation With NaMo - Graphic Designer (2-11 yrs)
About Us :
- We are India's leading political consulting organization dedicated to provide high quality professional support for political campaigns. We strongly believe that the nation will best benefit from an enlightened political leadership in the form of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and are proud to have previously contributed in a similar capacity in the momentous election campaign of 2014, 2019 and various subsequent state elections.
- Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitating capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance. We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers supporting the Prime Minister and ensure optimal electoral results not as an end in itself but to add to the Prime Minister's vision for a developed India.
- Our work leverages on-ground activities, data analytics, research and new age media as a force multiplier for the Prime Minister's messages and actions. We comprise a diverse group of dedicated individuals including former management consultants, lawyers, engineers, political theorists, public policy professionals and other varied sectors from premier institutes and corporates with the unified objective of meaningfully contributing to the polity of the nation.
About the Role :
- Candidate should be able to consistently create impactful communication collaterals across various mediums. Candidate will be expected to design creative in unison with copywriters in a fast paced work environment.
- 1-8 years of work experience in art/design vertical with an advertising agency (ATL/digital) or brand/start-up
- Should have created posts/ads/banners for social media in previous role
- Ability to translate a brief into fine crafted communication collateral
- Candidates with proficiency in multiple languages will be preferred
- Candidate must have proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and CorelDraw
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles
- Great multitasking skills and ability to work under pressure
P.S. This is contractual role till April'24