Lead - Human Resources at Nation with NaMo
Views:24 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Nation With Namo - Facebook Ads Specialist (1-4 yrs)
About Us :
- We are India's leading political consulting organization dedicated to provide high quality professional support for political campaigns. We strongly believe that the nation will best benefit from an enlightened political leadership in the form of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and are proud to have previously contributed in a similar capacity in the momentous election campaign of 2014, 2019 and various subsequent state elections.
- Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitating capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance. We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers supporting the Prime Minister and ensure optimal electoral results not as an end in itself but to add to the Prime Minister's vision for a developed India. Our work leverages on-ground activities, data analytics, research and new age media as a force multiplier for the Prime Minister's messages and actions.
- We comprise a diverse group of dedicated individuals including former management consultants, lawyers, engineers, political theorists, public policy professionals and other varied sectors from premier institutes and corporates with the unified objective of meaningfully contributing to the polity of the nation.
Facebook Ads Specialist will optimise and implement paid advertising efforts primarily on Facebook and Instagram along with other existing and emerging advertising platforms like Google Display and Video. The candidate is expected to continually build, test, and tweak campaigns to maximize effectiveness by having an intimate understanding of the underlying data.
- Build and launch Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Test variations of ads to determine the best performing
- Continuous monitoring of results and improving ads to increase engagement and conversion
- Build and optimise audiences based on business requirements
- Report results of ad campaigns on a daily basis
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms
- Analyse performance and results using analytics took like Google Analytics
- Work with other departments to ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well as to maintain brand identity
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies in paid search, display, social marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- A self-starter mentality, a strong sense of ownership, and an appetite for learning
- Moderate to advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, graphs etc.)
- Demonstrable success in improving ad campaign performance
- Ability to uncover insights from data and use quantitative methods to answer questions and to find opportunities for optimization
- An eye for good design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging basic design thinking