Lead - Human Resources at Nation with NaMo
Views:2350 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:233
Nation With NaMo - Content Writer/Speech Writer (0-3 yrs)
The content writer is responsible for creating compelling, persuasive and engaging content for various political campaigns. This includes writing social media content, press releases, talking points and the like.
Roles & Responsibilities include the following:
- Speech writing for National/State Leadership
- Writing content copies for Social Media posts (Optimized for different platforms, e.g. FB, IG, WA, YT etc.)
- Work on Research docs, help with translations and other collaterals as well.
- Participate in regular meetings with other members of the Communication team in order to align our efforts and maximize the impact of our work together.
- He/she is expected to have a deep understanding of national and regional geopolitical issues. The content writer also needs to work with senior management and other departments to make sure the organizational goals are met.
- Contributing ideas to the team on how we can improve our content on a regular basis.
Skill Requirements :
- Must have a good sense of politics and narrative understanding.
- Good Knowledge of MS Word/Google Docs etc.
- Language efficiency in writing - Hindi and English (as applicable) along with reasonable verbal communication skills.
- Deadline-focused and goal-driven with excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail