Lead - Human Resources at Nation with NaMo
Views:188 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Nation With NaMo - Content Writer - Mizo & English Language (2-6 yrs)
Position Requirements :
- Understand, compile and articulate political ideas and objectives and philosophy into public messaging customized for the topic, speaker, and intended audience.
- Understand a diverse range of inputs and effectively integrate them in a coherent manner
- Conceptualize and articulate politically relevant thematic ideas and statements for key players
- Candidate should have strong command over Mizo & English language and should be able to create ideas, provide content and direction to Art Directors and Video Editors.
- While this is an interesting proposition and comes with enormous exposure, it also raises expectations on maintenance of confidentiality, display of exemplary client management skills and most importantly, on performance.
- The job will require long working hours and weekend work.
- The role requires intelligent, passionate, and self-driven professionals with a clear understanding of Indian politics. The candidate should possess excellent communication and language skills, teamwork, thought leadership and should be able to deliver effectively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic work environment.
In addition to this :
- The candidate should be well versed in Mizo & English with good understanding of grammar and styles
- The candidate should be able to work on short deadlines and be able to collaborate with various internal team members
- Minimum undergraduate with previous experience of at least 3-8 years in content creation with an advertising agency (ATL/digital) or a brand, preferably regional brand
- Advanced knowledge of other Indian regional languages will be an added advantage
- Should have created content for posts/ads/banners for social media in previous role
P.S. This is a contractual role till April 2024