Lead - Human Resources at Nation with NaMo
Views:174 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nation With Namo - Content Writer - Hindi Subject (3-5 yrs)
About The Role:
- Understand, compile and articulate political ideas and objectives and philosophy into public messaging customized for the topic, speaker, and intended audience
- Understand a diverse range of inputs and effectively integrate them in a coherent manner
- Conceptualize and articulate politically relevant thematic ideas and statements for key players
- While this is an interesting proposition and comes with enormous exposure, it also raises expectations on maintenance of confidentiality, display of exemplary client management skills and most importantly, on performance.
- The job will require long working hours and weekend work.
The role requires intelligent, passionate, and self-driven professionals with a clear understanding of Indian politics. The candidate should possess excellent communication and language skills, teamwork, thought leadership and should be able to deliver effectively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic work environment.
In addition to this:
- The role requires a clear understanding of Indian politics and current affairs
- The candidate should be well versed in Hindi with good understanding of grammar and styles
- The candidate should have a strong bias for action and be a self-starter
- The candidate should be able to work on short deadlines and be able to collaborate with various internal team members
Desired Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum undergraduate with previous experience of at least 3-5 years in relevant fields
- Following professionals will be preferred; Content Writer, Copy Writer, Journalist
- Advanced knowledge of other Indian regional languages will be added advantage
P.S. This is a contractual role till Oct 2022