Lead - Human Resources at Nation with NaMo
Views:315 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Nation With NaMo - Content Writer - Gujarati Language (1-5 yrs)
Gujarati Content Writer-Contractual
About The Role :
- Understand, compile and articulate political ideas and objectives and philosophy into public messaging customized for the topic, speaker, and intended audience
- Understand a diverse range of inputs and effectively integrate them in a coherent manner
- Conceptualize and articulate politically relevant thematic ideas and statements for key players
- While this is an interesting proposition and comes with enormous exposure, it also raises expectations on maintenance of confidentiality, display of exemplary client management skills and most importantly, on performance.
- The job will require long working hours and weekend work.
Position Requirements :
- The role requires intelligent, passionate, and self-driven professionals with a clear understanding of Indian politics. The candidate should possess excellent communication and language skills, teamwork, thought leadership and should be able to deliver effectively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic work environment.
In addition to this :
- The role requires a clear understanding of Indian politics and current affairs.
- Candidate should have strong command over Gujarati language and should be able to create ideas, provide content and direction to Art Directors and Video Editors.
- 1-5 years of work experience in content creation with an advertising agency (ATL/digital) or a brand, preferably regional brand.
- Proficiency in written Gujarati is highly desirable.
- Ability to translate a brief into fine crafted communication.
- Should have created content for posts/ads/banners for social media in previous role.
- Candidate from Media background would be preferred
- The candidate should have a strong bias for action and be a self-starter
- The candidate should be able to work on short deadlines and be able to collaborate with various internal team members
Desired Qualification and Experience :
- Minimum undergraduate with previous experience of at least 1-5 years in relevant fields
- Following professionals will be preferred; Content Writer, Copy Writer, Journalist
- Advanced knowledge of other Indian regional languages will be an added advantage
P.S. : This is a contractual role till April 2024