Lead - Human Resources at Nation with NaMo
Views:663 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Nation With NaMo - Content Writer/Creation - Telugu Language (1-4 yrs)
Content Writer- Telugu
Job description :
- Candidate should have strong command over Telugu language and should be able to create ideas, provide content and direction to Art Directors and Video Editors.
In addition, the candidate should have the following skill set :
- 1-4 years of work experience in content creation with an advertising agency (ATL/digital) or a brand, preferably regional brand
- Proficiency in written Telugu is highly desirable
- Ability to translate a brief into fine crafted communication
- Should have created content for posts/ads/banners for social media in previous role
- Candidate from Media background would be preferred
P.S. : This is a contractual role till April 2024
Role : Content Creation/Writer
Industry Type : Management Consulting
Functional Area : Content, Editorial & Journalism
Employment Type : Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
Role Category : Content Management (Print/Online/Electronic)
- UG : Any Graduate
- PG : Any Postgraduate
Key Skills :
- Content Creation
- Social Media Content Writing
- Advertising Agency
- Skills highlighted with are preferred key skills
About Us :
- We are India's leading political consulting organization dedicated to provide high quality professional support for political campaigns.
- We strongly believe that the nation will best benefit from an enlightened political leadership in the form of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and are proud to have previously contributed in a similar capacity in the momentous election campaign of 2014, 2019 and various subsequent state elections.
- Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitating capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance.
- We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers supporting the Prime Minister and ensure optimal electoral results not as an end in itself but to add to the Prime Minister's vision for a developed India.
- Our work leverages on-ground activities, data analytics, research and new age media as a force multiplier for the Prime Minister's messages and actions.
- We comprise a diverse group of dedicated individuals including former management consultants, lawyers, engineers, political theorists, public policy professionals and other varied sectors from premier institutes and corporates with the unified objective of meaningfully contributing to the polity of the nation.