Lead - Human Resources at Nation with NaMo
Views:141 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nation With Namo - Content Moderator (0-1 yrs)
Nation With Namo - Content Moderator_Bengali
About Us :
- We are India's leading political consulting organization dedicated to provide high quality professional support for political campaigns. We strongly believe that the nation will best benefit from an enlightened political leadership in the form of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and are proud to have previously contributed in a similar capacity in the momentous election campaign of 2014, 2019 and various subsequent state elections.
- Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitating capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance. We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers supporting the Prime Minister and ensure optimal electoral results not as an end in itself but to add to the Prime Minister's vision for a developed India. Our work leverages on-ground activities, data analytics, research and new age media as a force multiplier for the Prime Minister's messages and actions.
- We comprise a diverse group of dedicated individuals including former management consultants, lawyers, engineers, political theorists, public policy professionals and other varied sectors from premier institutes and corporates with the unified objective of meaningfully contributing to the polity of the nation.
- Research for Trending Topics/Hashtags on Social Media and sharing insights with the Content Writing Team
- Monitoring Social Media Comments and create reports on audience Sentiment analysis
- Focus on Audience relationship management by responding to messages on FB messenger
- Working with Content Team to Moderate Sensitive Content
- Fluent in the Bengali language (Should be fluent in speaking as well as writing)
- Should be able to type in Bengali
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree or relevant experience
- 0-1 years' experience in Content Audit
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes happening in the content moderation guidelines
P.S. This is a contractual role till May'21