Nat Habit - Junior Graphic Designer (1-4 yrs)
At NATHABIT we are attempting to disrupt the natural personal care space by providing customers a differentiated offering of "fresh" personal care products. We use fresh ingredients such as milk, yogurt, pulp/juices of various fruits & vegetables as well as fresh flowers and leaves to build personal care products for everyday use.
The founding team has a strong startup experience, is well funded and backed by tier 1 institutional investors.
Build effective & exceptional content for packaging, branding, sales & customer engagement across digital platforms, print media & website.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing creative designs for a wide array of media to fit the needs of internal teams and external clients. You will oversee the design's production to ensure the designs are completed in a timely manner. You will also use your knowledge of design software to accomplish these responsibilities.
1. Visualize and create innovative Graphic & Video Content for all social media platforms, website, print collaterals and app requirements for Nat Habit.
2. Create packaging designs for existing as well as new product ranges
3. Conceptualize and execute the creative design strategy behind ad campaigns
4. Research industry-related topics for newer ideas
1. Experience in graphic design.
2. Experience in producing engaging product/lifestyle content
3. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator
4. Proficient in illustrative graphics
5. Good organizational and time-management skills
6. Minimum experience of 1 year in graphic designing
Work Location: Udyog Vihar - Phase III, Gurgaon
Working Days - Monday - Saturday