Nalsoft - Executive - Bid & Proposal (4-6 yrs)
J - Bid & Proposal Executive
Work Summary :
- Executing simple to complex sourcing projects from start to finish, including but not limited to sourcing requests validation per client guidelines.
- Negotiating and awarding supplier based on different scenario relate to procurement.
- Requirements analysis for the bid packages, communicating with client requesters to close any data gaps.
- Preparing and publishing the package to the identified suppliers for bidding purposes, following up with suppliers to ensure adequate participation.
- Summarizing proposals back to the requester and providing sourcing services (RFP, RFI, and RFQ) to our clients based on predefined service levels.
- Managing sourcing projects, supplier by Leading and executing the process from start to finish, e.g., RFx development, reverse auctions, forward auctions, Dutch Tender and sealed bid auctions.
- Providing mentoring and training to the Suppliers, Collaborate with Client Category Managers.
- Preparing summary report of sourcing services e.g., Savings/Gain Calculation, Performance analysis.
- Data analysis and having strong understanding of the reverse auctions, forward auctions, Dutch auction and sealed bid auctions.
- Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, Vendor sourcing from internet and other resources.
- Should have sound knowledge on auction methodologies and concepts that apply to various sourcing scenarios: Lotting, Pricing, Supplier Communications, stakeholder management.
- Helping clients by Evaluating the project scope and determine sourcing approach and methodology to be applied; develop and/or customize various templates including RFx, pricing, and proposal evaluation.
- Coordinate all communication between suppliers (Clients) & Vendors. Resolve all open issues from both sides.
- Creating and maintaining company quality documentation, such as quality manuals, quality procedures, etc.
- Sound knowledge of Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns. All other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of Classification and codification of Materials and Services.