Nalsoft - Executive - Bid & Proposal (4-6 yrs)
J - Bid & Proposal Executive
Work Summary :
- Executing simple to complex sourcing projects from start to finish, including but not limited to sourcing requests validation per client guidelines.
- Negotiating and awarding supplier based on different scenario relate to procurement.
- Requirements analysis for the bid packages, communicating with client requesters to close any data gaps.
- Preparing and publishing the package to the identified suppliers for bidding purposes, following up with suppliers to ensure adequate participation.
- Summarizing proposals back to the requester and providing sourcing services (RFP, RFI, and RFQ) to our clients based on predefined service levels.
- Managing sourcing projects, supplier by Leading and executing the process from start to finish, e.g., RFx development, reverse auctions, forward auctions, Dutch Tender and sealed bid auctions.
- Providing mentoring and training to the Suppliers, Collaborate with Client Category Managers.
- Preparing summary report of sourcing services e.g., Savings/Gain Calculation, Performance analysis.
- Data analysis and having strong understanding of the reverse auctions, forward auctions, Dutch auction and sealed bid auctions.
- Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, Vendor sourcing from internet and other resources.
- Should have sound knowledge on auction methodologies and concepts that apply to various sourcing scenarios: Lotting, Pricing, Supplier Communications, stakeholder management.
- Helping clients by Evaluating the project scope and determine sourcing approach and methodology to be applied; develop and/or customize various templates including RFx, pricing, and proposal evaluation.
- Coordinate all communication between suppliers (Clients) & Vendors. Resolve all open issues from both sides.
- Creating and maintaining company quality documentation, such as quality manuals, quality procedures, etc.
- Sound knowledge of Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns. All other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of Classification and codification of Materials and Services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.