Assistant Manager HR at Nalsoft
Views:123 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Nalsoft - Executive - Bid Management & Proposal - ERP Product (5-9 yrs)
- Managing end to end bid cycle with a close watch on pursuit submission. Ensure the response to tenders/RFI /RFP is submitted with zero errors and complete documentation to help organization win more business.
- Arranging and Participating in the kick-off calls and deal board call with the stakeholders and leadership team to ensure for appropriate and timely support from them.
- Interface directly with sales teams and client services to produce needed sales documents, including proposals, presentations, summary and follow up documentation.
- Providing administrative support in bid approvals and work closely with aligned functions like solution team, pricing, delivery team Etc. to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Co-coordinating with the internal teams like legal, pricing, technical and Graphic designing team to draft a proposal or respond to the proposals.
- Responsible for management of the repository and ensuring that all the documentation has been done and submitted in the repository for future/Audit use
- Working closely with the Regional Operations team, Regional managers and Country leaders of various brands. Liaising with multiple functional teams to coordinate and contribute directly to the writing, development and delivery of quality proposals in response to business opportunities
- Work Closely with sales teams in workshops, create war room support with effective co-ordination from cross functional teams for the smooth closure
> Adherence to SLA's, maintain a strong compliance and business control posture with zero tolerance for violations of IBM's Business Conduct Guidelines
- Follow up with internal customers, seeking feedback on quality of output; work with staff to provide development when necessary.
- Responsible for getting the order registered in the system and Solutions handover to the project team to kick start the project.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.