NAILBITER - Director - Customer Success & Analytics (5-10 yrs)
Director, CSA (Customer Success and Analytics)
NAILBITER is one of the fastest-growing market research technology companies based in the US. Our technology platform allows manufacturers and researchers to "see" their consumers make product decisions. Using in-the-moment video, NAILBITER captures and codes real shopping behavior in-store and online into actionable metrics. The platform quantitatively codes stated, latent and emotional decisions, revealing hidden barriers to product success. The resulting consumer and shopper insights allow marketers and researchers to make immediate decisions that drive market success. NAILBITER scales behavioral research with new metrics and norms that have been proven at the world's top CPG brands.
This key role will be the in-house research expert managing client relationships in Asia and Europe. The ideal candidate is a business-minded customer advocate who loves to use sound market research to uncover actionable insights.
What You Will do:
- This is NOT a sales role!
- Responsible for managing client relationships in Asia and Europe
- Lead qualitative and quantitative customer research projects to identify trends, generate insights, and inform market segmentation, brand positioning, user experience and product development.
- Focussed on 2-3 strategic accounts
- Translate complex data into insights and compelling stories; cross-references disparate data sets to offer insights and analysis needed for planning and decision-making by the client
- Present and socialize strategic, actionable research insights for key accounts mapped
- Develop research framework and innovative methodologies, processes and tools for research, and discovery
- Consult with clients on how to best use the data towards brand and category goals with various stakeholders including marketers, management and retailers
- Complete ownership of performance and success of CSA team
- Set exemplary standards of customer experience and delight
- Keep abreast of industry advancements and innovations regarding research techniques and analysis.
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor's degree required in related fields (such as social sciences, business, marketing)
- 5+ years market research experience (including at least 3 years on the vendor side)
- Strong command of quantitative methodologies
- Strong business acumen and intellectual curiosity -- you must be able to process and understand information quickly, diagnose issues and make actionable recommendations.
- A penchant for collaboration and great written and oral communication skills -- ideal candidates will have proven ability to influence executives and functional teams through their data-driven ideas and communication skills.
- Expertise in converting qualitative and quantitative information into clear frameworks, narratives and visually compelling presentations for an executive audience.
- Willingness to challenge conventional norms and views, persistence and intellectual curiosity to evaluate leading approaches
- Experience in global market research
- Leadership experience not mandatory, we believe in nurturing potential and providing the right platform for growth
Who You Are:
- Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We- re humble and embrace respectful, radical candour with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually
Who We Are:
- NAILBITER is replacing traditional Market Research with its Behavioral Videometrics Platform
- Headquartered in Reston VA with offices in NY, Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Singapore, and Mumbai
- Ranked #27 in Top 50 most innovative companies by clients as per the 2021 GRIT report (up from #42 in 2020)
- The NAILBITER Tech platform observes Shoppers and Consumers purchasing FMCG products in-store and online (quantitatively and globally)
- The video is converted to brand metrics that provide a competitive advantage to Brand and Insights teams
- NAILBITER Videometrics have been validated by leading CPG companies such as PepsiCo, Hershey- s, Coca Cola, Nestle, Reckitt, Colgate, Mondelez, SC Johnson, and others.
- The company grew nearly 105% in 2020 and is up another 50% in the first half of 2021. The company expects to grow 4x in the next 2 years
- NAILBITER is a Values-driven employer with servant leadership as a cornerstone of its philosophy
- It provides an opportunity to leapfrog traditional FMCG marketing careers for the right candidate
- NAILBITER is looking for a rare breed of intelligent, confident, consultative/ storytelling, forward-looking FMCG marketer to engage with its top clients.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- Industry-leading compensation, benefits, and career progression opportunity, including the option to relocate to international offices
- A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
- An inclusive and diverse company culture - We work with and celebrate talented employees from every walk of life
Learn more at https://nailbiter.com
What makes Nailbiter an exciting place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from varied backgrounds. We believe in servant leadership where we strive to nurture talent and potential in everyone. We are an open, dynamic culture with proven success record of people who joined as freshers and are heading the department over a period of time.
What is in it for You:
When you join our team, you- ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities
The role is based in Mumbai with the opportunity to grow and get promoted to leading in-market teams in Europe/US or Asia
We follow Hybrid work model and you will have the flexibility to work from home most days or to work from office depending on your comfort. You would be required to attend business or team meetings from office as and when required. For any more queries feel free to contact HR team: email@example.com