Team Lead at N Information Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:9 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
N Information Technologies - Manager - Presales (5-8 yrs)
Company : I Concept
Role : Pre Sales Manager - IT Sales
Job type : Full-time
Experience : 6+ years
Location : Hyderabad
Job Description for Presales Manager
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Individuals in this job are responsible for new business development by capturing and understanding the requirements and proposing the right solution.
- They manage relationships with various internal and external stakeholders to manage timely inflow of required inputs.
- This role also involves supporting all aspects of the pre-sales cycle from opportunity prequalification to successful close (includes lead assessment, proposal development, demo coordination and maintaining sales intelligence).
- Software Pre-Sales will have to work closely with the sales team to refine the presales processes at iConcept.
The Pre-Sales manager will coordinate with technical and commercial teams as required in addressing opportunities, and present technical, product and solution capabilities to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Assist in all levels of account planning and accompany sales team on visits to customers when required, for supporting presentations and sales discussions.
- Support the successful achievement of sales targets by proactively providing required inputs to the sales team and helping to prove the company's ability to deliver the solutions proposed.
- Provide answers to questions during the Request for Information or a Request for Proposal stages.
- Collaborate with other members of the organization and also with external sales & BD consultants to meet sales and business development objectives.
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Develop Sales Proposals in alignment with iConcept's bid management process and proposal lifecycle.
- Identify, evaluate, recommend and providing proof of concept opportunities.
- Participate in and/or leading the RFI/RFP process which includes understanding the RFI / RFP requirements, asking pertinent questions (wherever applicable), coordinate with other relevant teams and contribute to preparing winning solutions on time and with quality which includes Completing security questionnaires
- Suggest proactive proposals for key accounts to facilitate up-sell/cross-sell.
- Demonstrated ability to be an assertive and adaptable to achieve results in a growing organization.
- Prepare ROI Calculators for the iConcept solutions to prospective clients
- Ready to work on other domains where iConcept is planning to expand
- Ready to travel both domestic & international