HR at MySchool Page
Views:297 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
MySchoolPage - Senior Specialist - Digital Marketing (4-8 yrs)
About MySchoolPage :
Myschoolpage is a fast-growing ed-tech startup. We are aiming to achieve rapid growth across different geographies (Especially ME & US markets). We are revolutionizing the tutoring process by ensuring that your child's lesson plans and schedules are customized. Our academic experts ensure that our tutoring processes are tailor-made for your child in order to ensure academic success. Our flagship learning platform, the MySchoolPage Tutoring System (MTS), is the outcome of our long quest to combine the latest online technologies with the best teaching methodologies to promote effective learning. We have positively impacted thousands of students- academic records with an aim to continuously improve our technology, delivery processes, and services for ensuring constant improvements in students' performances.
- Looking for a creative digital marketing specialist with expertise on various demand acquisition channels using paid ads, non-paid ads, SEO and video creation.
- S/he will be responsible for developing the company's online marketing strategy, utilizing such techniques in the field as social media, web analytics, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization, among others.
- S/he will demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and a fluency in acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels. We are looking for someone who will help us in driving the maximum number of conversions at the lowest acquisition cost possible to ensure maximum ROI.
- A primary knowledge of digital marketing avenues in different geographies will be a plus. Also we are looking for someone who doesn't consider social media marketing to be the only avenue for Digital Marketing
- Behavioral : Should maintain an absolute data-oriented approach towards the job and justify effectiveness of an action based on data alone.
Job Details :
- Develop digital media campaigns aligned with business goals for various geographies - India, ME and US with GTM
- Lead multiple digital marketing campaigns across different channels, with aggressive timelines and successful execution
- Manage advertising on all digital platforms with input from the Director of Marketing
- Analyze to identify areas of opportunity and utilize conversion rate optimization tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc.) to squeeze as much ROI as possible out of each dollar spent
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Measure ROI and funnel conversion at a campaign level and track improvements
- Implement and monitor Google Analytics to analyze online traffic and needs, including monthly page visits, frequently viewed pages, sources of views and more
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Create and manage digital newsletters
- Establish web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Lead the use of social media including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc. by both maintaining a schedule of daily posts and building a long-term strategy
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Use social media management tools for effortless campaign execution and tracking tools for accurate measurement of key metrics
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
Educational Qualifications :
- Minimum Graduate
- MBA (Major in Communications, Marketing, Project Management, Digital Marketing, Digital Media or related degrees)
- Certification(s) in Digital Marketing
What's in it for you ?
- A chance to join an exciting stream of work, in a Bootstrap start-up and can re-write growth stories and grow with the Organization by owning ESOPs.
- Caution : If you are expecting huge packages and humongous benefits, you are looking in the wrong place. We are a spirited, lean team with absolute openness and clarity in thought and action.