HR at MySchool Page
Views:219 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
MySchoolPage - Manager - Content Development & Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Manager - Content Development & Marketing
We are looking for a Digital Content Strategist with a broad set of content marketing skills (i.e. SEO,content creation, content promotion, content writing and editing, social media, etc.) that uses those skills to build, manage, execute, and grow our brand's content strategy.
Job Details :
- Plan, write and execute content for all MSP collateral that creates a high level of engagement (such as website, newsletter, blog, social media posts, press releases, etc.)
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content of the company to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
- Build communication strategies for MySchoolPage with Head of Marketing
- Create social media content, monitor effectiveness and make improvements accordingly
- Collaborate with marketing, product and sales teams to create promotional concepts
- Articulate MSP's services in a tone that is easy to understand
- Develop and create internal messaging and content to help ensure teams are aligned with the company's vision
- Work closely with Marketing team to generate ideas
- Plan, procure, edit and arrange the materials for the website (work with business analysts and web developers to understand constraints and best approach, schedule resources to create content, work with UX/UI and creative teams to create content, etc.)
NB : If you don't specialize in creating, managing and marketing content, this job is not for you.
Education, Experience and Skills :
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Major in Communications, Marketing, Project Management, Digital Marketing, Digital Media or related degree preferred.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in content marketing or copy writing.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing
- Be a self-motivated, strategic thinker with an ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.