Founding Team Member at myHQ
Views:168 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
myHQ - Community & Events Manager (1-3 yrs)
Do you love interacting with new people? Are you someone who can keep a group of strangers so engaged that they forget they are meeting for the first time? If yes, this role is meant for you.
myHQ is hiring for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, digital-savvy and happy community manager to join our marketing team. You will be the first point of contact for our offline community and your primary role will be to strategise, engage, build and grow the myHQ community.
Roles & Responsibilities
1) Community Engagement
You will be responsible for - planning & executing engagement activities at our workspaces; helping the users in business connect; facilitating community-generated content; organising networking mixers & pop-ups.
2) Community Building & Growth
You will - strategise, ideate and execute community building initiatives for different niche; manage & convert new partnerships for community benefits; organise high-quality events with industry veterans
3) Strategic Partnerships
You- ll be responsible for tying up with startups, corporates and various niche-focused groups to help us expand our reach and generate new leads.
Qualification & Skills Required
1) 1+ yr of experience in a community or similar role
2) A degree in communication, journalism, marketing etc. is preferred
3) Extraordinary people skills; strong writing and verbal communication skills
4) A keen eye for detail and a creative problem-solving approach
5) A creative ability to deliver according to the quick turnaround requirement and short timelines.
6) Someone with a - here to help- attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we- re better together.
7) Excellent leadership, organisation and time-management skills
If you're looking to work in a fun and flexible environment with a high growth potential startup, come join us!