Senior HR Executive at MyGate
Views:306 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
myGate - Manager - Client Account Management/Operations (2-4 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Require to be on field to meet prospective clients.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of relevant experience required.
- Proven experience in Client Account Management/Key Account Management.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- We are open to hire BBA/B.Tech/MBA.
- 6 days working and 1-day rotational week off (Saturday & Sundays are working )
About MyGate :
- MyGate is building technology to simplify access everywhere - at the gate of housing societies, the reception area of corporates, even the entrance of malls. Our flagship product, launched in 2016, currently facilitates over 1.5 million visits every day at thousands of gated premises across the 20 cities in which we operate, and continues to grow rapidly.
- Our products also engage and simplify life for the residents, administration, and other stakeholders of the gated premises we work with, through the apps and community management products residents use and a system for eCommerce partners to seamlessly manage deliveries.
- Founded by ISB/IIM/IIT alumni, MyGate is backed by top investors (including Tencent, Tiger Global, JSoros and Prime Venture Partners), and is well set for massive growth across India and international markets. We were recently ranked 4th in Your story's Top 50 Disruptive Startups and in India's Coolest Start-ups (by Business Today).
Here is what you should expect from MyGate :
- The company to do well - this could mean multiple things but here are few that are likely to matter for you: MyGate as a brand to be popular and well known, our client base to grow month on month. Most importantly because we are in growth stage, we should not do stupid things and run out of money!
- PPP - you would have a Platform for Personally and Professionally grow. This means opportunity to do challenging & stimulating work that puts you out of your comfort zone and forces you to learn every day. When you look back, you should feel your "stock price" growing in the market! Gold shines in fire. You will get the fire, are you the gold?
- Recognition - Your growth in the company would be linked only to performance and not your past experiences. If you do well, there should be recognition, growth in span of influence, reward, and financial growth.
- Good Manager - Each of you should have a good person to report to. Your manager should be facilitator of your success, someone you can look up to, someone that makes you feel excited to come to work and give your best every day!
- Flat Culture - As we grow, we will no doubt have structure, hierarchy, and processes in place. This should not mean slowing down of decision making and most certainly this does not mean hierarchy in communication. You should be able to reach out to anyone in the organization.
- Client Focus - We will always be a client centric company. If we service the client right and continue to delight them, we will be in our path to build a great company.
- Fair, Ethical and High on Integrity - These are foundations of the company. We will always be ethical, high on integrity and fair to everyone whose life is being touched by MyGate. Looking forward to hearing from you!
"MyGate is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment- related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.