HR Executive at Mygate
Views:223 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
myGate - Manager - Business Development (2-5 yrs)
Business Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Prospect for potential existing/ new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with existing/ new clients.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and Increasing client base.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients- objectives.
- Imbibe first principle thinking to analyse certain key aspects of the business.
- Writing business proposals & Negotiating with stakeholders.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with the design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Conflict resolution
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Personable, communicative, and someone who can build a rapport with all levels of an organization.