Senior HR Executive at MyGate
Views:39 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
myGate - Manager/Associate - Business Development (1-5 yrs)
What you will do ?
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and Increasing client base.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients- objectives.
- Writing business proposals & Negotiating with stakeholders.
- Prepare- sales contract - ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- This role requires the candidate to be on constant travel to client locations within the city
- Excellent communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Conflict resolution.
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate a team.
About MyGate :
- MyGate is building technology to simplify access everywhere - at the gate of housing societies, the reception area of corporates, even the entrance of malls. Our flagship product, launched in 2016, currently facilitates over 1.5 million visits every day at thousands of gated premises across the 20 cities in which we operate, and continues to grow rapidly.
- Our products also engage and simplify life for the residents, administration and other stakeholders of the gated premises we work with, through the apps and community management products residents use and a system for eCommerce partners to seamlessly manage deliveries.
- Founded by ISB/IIM/IIT alumni, MyGate is backed by top investors (including Tencent, Tiger Global, JSoros and Prime - Venture Partners), and is well set for massive growth across India and international markets. We were recently ranked 4th in Your story's Top 50 Disruptive Startups and in India's Coolest Start-ups (by Business Today).
Read more here :