Manager - Talent Partnering at MyGate
Views:14 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
MyGate- Manager - Advertising Sales (6-10 yrs)
What will you do?
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead nurturing and outbound reach outs, emails, and client visits.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Out of the box thinking to come up with creative solutions and ways of partnering and adding value to some of India's largest companies.
- Research partners, identify key players and formulate end to end solutions for collaborating on various outreach opportunities via MyGate.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company's contract guidelines and policies.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners liaison internally.
- Manage and scale a revenue pipeline with advertisers, online ad networks/agencies.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teams to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- The role will have an overall revenue target and may require moderate travel.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
- Minimum of 5-9 years of experience Media sales. Digital media is preferred. Exposure to Activations / OOH will be an added advantage..
- Understanding of digital advertising concepts is a must.
- We expect you to have a sense of responsibility towards targets and works assigned.
- Ability to thoroughly analyse business products and value propositions and put these into strategic thinking towards alliance & partnerships strategies.
- Willing to work in a fast paced culture and must be a fast learner.
- Well connected to AAAI agencies in the specified regions will be preferred.
- Skills allowing self-management and self-improve without a need of constant monitoring.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic thinker and networking aptitude.
- Great multitasking skills and attention to details.
- You are expected to be street smart and reach out to existing contacts and make more through cold calling / references.
- Must be willing to travel within the specified geography as and when required and willing to travel to client places / offices.