Manager - Talent Partnering at Mygate
Views:54 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mygate - Brand Manager - Partnerships (3-7 yrs)
Looking for candidates from Media/Adverting/Agency with B2B experience.
What you will do?
- Responsible to manage end to end partnership outreach for the MyGate Exclusives.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, and client visits.
- Responsible to work on complex content agreements with partners, as well as working cross-functionally with colleagues across multiple disciplines, to ensure our partners are positioned for their and MyGate's success and to provide the best possible experience for our users.
- Drive the strategy for Brand solutions and suite of advertising capabilities on MyGate.
- Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends, and grow the business towards performance goals.
- Work on creating modules for advertising opportunities for different industries (MyGate and FMCG, MyGate and healthcare).
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Creating engagement models that solve MyGate's and partner's goal, whilst putting our customers first.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company's contract guidelines and policies.
- 3-5 years of work experience with min 2 years of relevant experience in partnership.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Strong knowledge of the marketing and social media landscapes and the ad tech ecosystems.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is - or isn- t- working for the existing partnerships.
- Understanding and awareness of different industries and their use cases of various advertising platforms.
- Knowledge on new age advertising techniques, online selling platforms and knowledge of digital advertising mediums.
- Exposure towards media sales, OOH Sales, digital ad product sales and digital marketing.
- Strong negotiation skills.