Senior HR Executive at MyGate
Views:54 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
myGate - Brand Manager - Alliance & Partnership (0-3 yrs)
About MyGate :
MyGate is a technology-forward solution for gated communities, now simplifying the daily lives of residents, managing committees and security personnel.
Founded in 2016, MyGate is reimagining the outdated procedures at gated communities through use of technology. Its several innovative features augment security at the gate and enhance convenience for over 3M homes and 18000 communities in 20+ Indian cities.
Named one of India's most innovative Company in 2018, MyGate was conceptualized, designed, and executed by its three founders, who have tremendous experience in the Armed Forces, Technology and Operations. Founded by ISB/IIM/IIT alumni, MyGate has raised funding from institutional investors and is well capitalized for massive growth plans.
What will you do ?
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead nurturing and outbound reach outs, emails, and client visits.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Out of the box thinking to come up with creative solutions and ways of partnering and adding value to some of India's largest companies.
- Research partners, identify key players and formulate end to end solutions for collaborating on various outreach opportunities via MyGate.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company's contract guidelines and policies.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners liaison internally.
- Manage and scale a revenue pipeline with advertisers, online ad networks/agencies.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teams to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- The role will have an overall revenue target and may require moderate travel.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
- Minimum of 0-3 years of experience in developing strong partnerships.
- Experience in digital ad sales is preferred.
- Ability to thoroughly analyse business products and value propositions and put these into strategic thinking towards alliance & partnerships strategies.
- Data driven decision making, and negotiation skills and ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Skills allowing self-management and self-improve without a need of constant monitoring.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic thinker and networking aptitude.
- Great multitasking skills and attention to details.