MyAdvo's - Graphic Designer (2-8 yrs)
- Looking for a talented and knowledgeable graphic designer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
- You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
- To be successful in this position, you- ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Improving the efficiency of marketing operations by creating templates for various media assets such as blogs, social media posts, presentations etc.
- Designing of brochures, leaflets, planner, product brochures as required.
- Understand our audience across channels (website, social, affiliate etc.) and customize creative across these channels.
- Designing of mailers, invitation cards, letterheads etc
- Providing graphics and images for websites
- Creating PDF files for different requirements
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
- Editing and improving in house shot educational videos (Noise reduction, end cards,making YouTube ready)
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites with software such as Photoshop.
Proficient ideally in the following programs: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, HTML etc. Experience with entire Adobe CC Suite is a big plus.