MyAdvo's - Associate - Post Sales Operations (3-5 yrs)
Job Title - Post Sales Associate
Job Description :
We strive to become India's most customer-centric company in legal technology space.
We are looking for teammates who crave to learn and work in a challenging environment. We at
MyAdvo believes in hiring individuals who love to take ownership and are passionate about their work. Post Sales Associates at MyAdvo plan, prioritize and track tasks and ensure timely delivery of the case updates. They never lose sight of customer's requirements at any point of the time.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The Meta goal for Post Sales Associate is to manage and build a strong relationship with the customer.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Required Skills and Qualifications :
- Excellent written, verbal communication & presentation skills.
- Problem-solving, analytical and diagnostic skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.