Senior Talent Acquisition Associate at MX Player
Views:410 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
MX Player - Partner Manager - Customer Service (4-8 yrs)
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Own a large book of emerging creator partners from the region and achieve well-defined measurable growth objectives with that book.
2. Manage day to day relationships with partners to drive their product adoption.
3. Coach partners on best practices and various tools/features/products available to grow on the platform.
4. Regularly communicate over calls, emails, sms, etc. key data and suggestions related to the partner.
5. Proactively resolve operational issues of partners
6. Be an internal advocate for the partners to suggest changes and best practices.
Skills and competencies :
1. Full proficiency (reading, writing, speaking) in English and one other Indian language (Hindi/Kannada/Tamil/Bengali/Malayalam/Telugu/Bengali).
2. Strong oral and written communication skills.
3. Demonstrated ability to manage and grow partners/customers.
4. Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
5. Passion towards social media and entertainment.
Required Qualifications & Competencies :
1. Minimum of Bachelors degree and 4 years of work experience.
2. Social media savvy/ content creators preferred.