Senior Talent Acquisition Associate at MX Player
Views:191 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
MX Player - Manager/Senior Manager - Content Acquisition (7-10 yrs)
About the Role :
The profile will be responsible to scout + evaluate content, drive commercial + contract negotiations & ensure smooth functioning content operations post deal closure.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability :
1. Lead Generation, Reaching out to relevant content partners for initiating alliance discussion
2. Content Analysis-Reviewing content screeners
3. Commercial Negotiations- Negotiating deals for content acquisitions on relevant business models
4. Contract Negotiations - Responsible to drive contract negotiations + closures
5. Content Operations- Liaison with the content partner and assist the internal team in on-boarding licensed content.
6. Responsible for follow up with internal & external stakeholders Secondary Research
Skills & Competencies :
1. Excellent communication and presentation skills
2. The candidate should also have knowledge of the industry and ability to work under pressure.
3. Understanding of the Broadcast + OTT space
4. Awareness of Movies, Music, TV serials, Web Series, etc.
5. Understanding of content trends
6. Awareness of Regional content (preferred)
Graduate/ Post Graduate degree as a minimum requirement with 7-10 yrs of experience