Human Resource Intern at MX Player
Views:411 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
MX Player - Graphic Designer (2-4 yrs)
About Us :
- MX Player is the world's No.1 entertainment app offering viewers high quality, digital first content. With over 75 million Daily Active Users (DAUs) - it is the largest entertainment platform in the country, present on 1 out of every 2 smartphones. Defining - everytainment- for viewers with entertainment that suits every mood, it currently operates on an ad supported model and is a free to use app for premium content.
- MX Player provides users a wide online streaming library of over 100,000 hours of licensed content, across 10 languages and an exciting slate of MX Original Series with genres ranging across drama, comedy, reality and romance. From the stable of Times Internet (the digital venture of Times of India, India's largest media and entertainment group), MX Player has consistently ranked amongst the top 10 Android apps since 2012 and is available across Android, iOS, Web, Amazon Fire TV Stick and Android TV.
- MX Player offers offline video viewing capabilities and will soon begin to let users stream exclusive content as an OTT platform. MX Player is the largest local video platform in the world with an installed base of 500+ million worldwide, with 350+ million in India and has consistently ranked amongst the top 10 Android apps since 2012.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability :
- Graphic Designing for MX Player including premium artworks, mailers, mockups, banners, posters, etc.
- Spokesperson for all the other interns; responsible for their task assignments, coaching/guidance, accountability and also for sending daily/weekly summary to his/her reporting manager.
- End-to-end Quality Check of the work done by other interns before delivering it to the respective clients.
- Learning latest/upcoming trends in Graphic Designing through R&D and educating others with the same.
- Proactively participate in related projects alongside his/her peers/seniors for Motion Graphics.
- Coordinating with Content Ops/Programming, Marketing, HR or Sales for smooth work processes and timely deliveries.
- Accountable & Responsible for projects assigned Skills & Competencies
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design / industrial design / interior design / equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design.