Human Resource Manager at Murf AI
Views:11 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Murf AI - Associate - Enterprise Sales - US Market (1-3 yrs)
Murf is looking for a relationship-focused, data-oriented Sales & Business Development professional preferably from the SaaS industry. In this role you will work as a trusted sales expert, consulting potential customers, providing demos of Murf AI products to them, and negotiating contracts while working with Global customers with a major focus on US markets. You'll also be teaming up with the technology & marketing team to reinvent the product adoption wheel.
This role will support the clients from CST time zones, therefore you should be flexible to work in different time-zones as per need.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Handle End to End sales cycle from Opportunity generation to Product demo to closing the deal
- Learn and demonstrate the Murf AI online platform to new prospective customers
- Negotiate and work on contracts
- Work with the technical team to ensure alignment and provide a cohesive experience
- Nurture leads to conversion faster across different geographies.
- Identify, generate, and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Support customer queries on Murf live chat and take ownership of adherence to TaT on resolution of customer issues.
- Manage key metrics that feed into team-based goals around retention, growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Build out an active community platform for Murf customers
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills; you'll be talking to our customers, after all!
- 6 months to 3 years of experience in an Enterprise sales role (closing deals)
- You are technical and product minded
- You are a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute sales plans to hit aggressive growth targets.
- You are naturally curious and always seeking to understand the 'why' to the problems you are solving for your customers
- Superb relationship building skills, with a proven ability to cultivate deep and meaningful relationships with your teams and clients
- Good analytical skills; you leverage data in all of your decision making
- Highly organized, your calendar reminders have calendar reminders
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Graduate / Post Graduate
Extra Awesome :
- Prior experience working in the US market
- Experience in SaaS is a huge plus!
- Experience with BI tools, Sales Force, Excel, and Powerpoint