Head - Strategy & Operations at The Mumumco
Views:86 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mumum Co - Executive - Sales (2-4 yrs)
At The Mumum Co, we are passionate about improving how children eat - we are creating the category for healthy children's snacks in India! Our snacks are 100% natural and contain no added sugar, no preservatives and no junk. We believe that there is a large opportunity to support parents with healthy eating options for their children by providing natural, yummy and ready-to-eat snacks. (Also visit- www.mumumco.com to know more)
Founded in 2017, our company is young and driven. The co-founders Farah Nathani Menzies and Shreya Lamba bring over two decades of experience to the table - they are mothers, MBAs from Harvard Business School and INSEAD, ex-management consultants from Bain & Co and AT Kearney and passionate about nutrition and health.
The Mumum Co. has been recognized by food industry leaders - we won the Eat Right Food Start up 2019 award by the FSSAI as well as the Golden Spoon Best Food Start Up Retail awards. We have also been consistently appreciated by parents and won the Kids Stop Press Awards 2017 & 2018.
We are currently in over 200 stores and on most online sales platform. We are looking to grow rapidly and are building out our sales team. We are looking for energetic and passionate team- members who are willing to learn and want to excel!
We aim to build a team of passionate and dedicated colleagues who are comfortable with rapid growth and changing scenarios.
Sales executive, West
The role will involve:
- Working independently in driving sales in assigned region with end-to-end responsibility for sales performance
- Setting up distribution network in region/city - work with the best distributors and networks
- Managing large MT retailers, opening new MT accounts
- Managing sales promoters and merchandisers in the region - ensuring high performance, attendance, conversions
- Analyzing weekly, monthly sales performance and communicating to Leadership Team
- Recruiting and training sales team as required
- Identifying new channels for growth
- Working closely with the marketing team to drive offers and schemes
- Bachelors degree and minimum 2 years of work experience
- 2 years sales experience in FMCG, food sector a plus but not a necessity
- Strong communication skills - able to motivate one's own sales team and communicate effectively with external stakeholders
- Strong sales FMCG network and contacts.
- Confidence, maturity, integrity are a must!