HR Manager at Mukunda Foods
Views:700 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Mukunda Foods - Regional Business Development Manager - Kitchen Equipment (3-6 yrs)
Designation : Regional Business Development Manager - Kitchen equipment
Department : Sales and Marketing
No. of Requirements : 1
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a Regional Business Development Manager - Kitchen equipment for our sales and marketing team.
Your roles and responsibilities will include :
- Understand Product capabilities as well as customer business model and needs
- Understand industry-specific landscapes and trends
- Create business development and sales plan for the territory to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
- Build and maintain customer relationships at the decision-maker level
- Prospect, develop, negotiate and close sales opportunities
- Own and hit/exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets
- Act as a key contact for accounts and ensure all issues are settled in a timely manner.
- Provide regular status reports on business activities, opportunity development and overall satisfaction of the customer base
- Stay current with industry developments, competitive offerings, and issues affecting growth
- Represent the company at open houses, trade shows, and industry groups
- Participate in Market studies, demonstrations, and field tests.
Who are we looking for?
Must (have) :
1. Bachelor's degree in business, science, engineering or technology
2. Min 3 years of experience in products sales
3. Proven sales growth experience, meeting or exceeding targets
4. Strong sales and negotiation skills for dealing with decision-makers
5. Ability to communicate, give presentation and influence all levels of the organization, including executive, C-level, senior management level
6. Analytical, data-driven and logical approach
7. Team player
8. Willingness to travel as per requirement
Good to have :
1. Background in the food industry
3. Experience in business development
Job Location : Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.