HR Executive at Mukunda Foods Pvt Ltd
Views:401 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mukunda Foods - Brand Manager - Marketing - Kitchen Robotics/Automation Domain (4-8 yrs)
Brand Manager Responsibilities include :
- Creating marketing plans to increase brand awareness
- Ensuring brand presence in online and offline channels
- Creating content ideas and execution of marketing plan
Job brief :
- We are looking for a Brand Manager to participate in designing and implementing effective marketing strategies to build our brand and increase customer engagement.
- For this role, you will collaborate with various internal teams to create various content, design promotional campaigns and develop profitable opportunities. You should hold a degree in Marketing or a similar field and have a deep understanding of multiple distribution channels and advertising activities.
- Ultimately, you will help establish our brand in the market in a way that customers easily identify and select our company's products and services.
- B2B Experience Mandatorily Required.
- Create marketing plans to increase brand awareness among our Target Group.
- Ensure strong brand presence in online and offline channels
- Review content and design of collaterals and suggest improvements
- Design advertising campaigns for new products/services
- Coordinate with the Product sales team to ensure consistency with the business strategy
- Assist in developing effective online/offline campaigns and choosing appropriate distribution channels
- Create the contents about products to align with the company's long-term objectives
- Participate in organizing promotional events to positively present our company
- Previous work experience as an Associate Brand Manager, Assistant Brand Manager, Marketing Associate or similar role
- Familiarity with distribution channels and media marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques
- Ability to create content both online and offline
- Excellent communication skills
- Master in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or related field