Co-Founder & MD at fTek CS Private Limited
Views:3979 Applications:965 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
MudraCircle - Digital Marketing Executive (0-1 yrs)
The day-to-day digital marketing executive will :
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns,
- Oversee a social media strategy,
- Manage and maintain content of the organisation's website,
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter,
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports,
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion,
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website,
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content,
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites,
- Arrange webinars and webcasts,
- Oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management,
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns,
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry, developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing,
- Work on printed material to supplement online products,
- Attend product launches and networking events.
Key skills :
- Editing and writing skills : You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms,
- Speaking skills : These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is,
- Video editing skills : Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well,
- Project management skills : Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
Qualifications : An graduate/ undergraduate degree.
Relevant experience :
- Experience of between 6-12 months in digital marketing/ communications.
- Experience or a qualification in graphic design will be helpful.