Customer Support Executive at MSI Services Pvt Ltd
Views:52 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MSI Services - Executive - Customer Support (1-4 yrs)
About the job :
Summary : A customer service representative supports customers by providing helpful information and answering questions. They are the front line of support for customers and US stakeholders and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products and services.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to complete the following essential duties and responsibilities :
- Handles customer inquiries in the areas of product information, product attributes, ordering procedures, special order information, pricing, quote information & shipping. Home Depot Store inquiry support.
- Communicate to customers on order status and Lead Time.
- Liaise with third-party delivery service to coordinate deliveries and logistics.
- Developing documentation related to support/process.
- Handling Return Material & Credits.
- Answering web-based customer queries.
- Email Marketing.
Additionally, the candidate must meet the following Education and/or Experience requirements :
- Minimum of 1 - 4 years of experience in International Voice Process
- The candidate should have relationship management skills since the job will involve liaising with - customers and US stakeholders.
- The Candidate should have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and ability to learn more, and be flexible.
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills with all levels of employees and management
- The candidate should have excellent PC skills and should be well-versed with Microsoft Products like Excel, Word, and Access (optional).
- This job may also require using various applications (Microsoft or others).
- Goal-oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and Good follow-up skills.
- Ability to work effectively with other organizations and individuals at all levels with minimal supervision and assume accountability for issues until final resolution.
- Flexible to night shifts is mandatory and per month any 1 Saturday will be the working day.
MSI offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes :
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- Annual Medical Checks
- Quarterly Events Games/Competitions
- Employee Day Out with Family
- Reimbursement of all leaves
- Annual and Diwali Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Level term policy
- Gratuity (Eligible for employees who complete 5 years and above)
- US Visit to work onsite performance-driven (Recommended by US Clients)
About MSI SERVICES
Pvt Ltd :
- MSI Services Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary of MS International Inc. (USA), providing sourcing and backend operations based out of Bangalore. MS International Inc. is a leading nationwide distributor of flooring, countertop, wall tile, and hardscaping products. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI maintains more than 25 distribution centers across the United States and Canada. For details, visit our website http://www.msiservices.in/
- If you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial results-oriented environment that values teamwork, innovation, and taking initiative, MSI is the right place for you. MSI values adaptability, hard work, education, customer service, knowledge-based analytics, and technology. Having grown over ten times in size in the last ten years, MSI is seeking individuals looking for a long-term career and upward mobility
Company Info :
No. 7/19, Palace Cross Road, Old Ward No. 78, Vasanth Nagar, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India