HR at MSI Services Private Limited
Views:71 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
MSI Services - Customer Support Role (1-5 yrs)
MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role - Customer Service Representative
within our business operations in Bangalore, India.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
1. Home Depot Store enquiry support.
2. HD Slab Warranty help-line.
3. Special Order Sales Operations and Services.
4. NFM Store enquiry support.
5. Answering web based customer queries.
6. Email Marketing
7. Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Bachelors/Master Degree with a minimum of 1 to 4 years of experience in International Voice Process, specialization in the Order Management is preferred.
2. Should be a fast learner.
3. The candidate should have relationship management skills since the job will involve liasoning with customers and US stakeholders.
4. The Candidate should have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and ability to learn more and be flexible.
5. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills with all levels of employees and management
6. The candidate should have excellent PC skills and should be well versed with Microsoft Products like Excel,Word and Access (optional).
7. This job may also require using various applications (Microsoft or others).
8. Goal-oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and Strong problem solving skills
9. Strong attention to details and Good follow up skills.
10. Ability to work effectively with other organizations and individuals at all levels with minimal supervision and assumes accountability for issues until final resolution.
11. Flexible to night shifts is mandatory. (9.00pm to 6.00am)