Talent Acquisition Specialist at MSB Docs Pvt Ltd.
Views:201 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MSB Docs - Executive - Alliances & Partner Development (5-7 yrs)
Alliances and Partner Development Executive
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Work together with channel network and partners to develop business opportunities in various market.
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day partner relationship, including: strategic planning, revenue growth targets, and all operations necessary to profitably retain, grow and service them.
- Identify, enable and qualify high-value partners that drive revenue and deliver best-in-class service
- The development and management of partner business plans (PBP).
- Onboard new ISV and Technology Partners including Start-ups, SaaS providers for integration with MSB application
- Effectively manage and measure a large number of partner enablement and go-to-market requests.
- Manage and jointly close a pipeline of customer opportunities developed with our partners.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g. sales, marketing, Engineering, support, etc.) to further develop partner strategies and processes.
- Utilize CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 5 to 6 years of relevant work experience in Channel, Alliances, Partner Sales role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Project management and organisational skills; can multi-task easily
- Experience in B2B sector and Product based company.
- Understands software technologies, including SaaS and Cloud
- Experience with CRM, Excel, and other business tools
- MBA degree (desirable)
- Prior experience in E-Signature or Document Management company will be added advantage.