Talent Acquisition Specialist at MSB Docs Pvt Ltd.
Views:378 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MSB Docs - Account Manager - Enterprise Sales (3-6 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Continuously identify opportunities for customer development and revenue growth.
- Work with the Inside Sales Representative as required to engage in cold-call prospecting to nurture clients to create net new opportunities.
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsor
- Ensure customer success using company's product
- Manage and stimulate revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market strategies.
- Manage and execute sales process and activities effectively.
- Report and forecast sales every week and month.
- Support marketing team to identify and execute plans for market awareness, client case studies and vertical market growth within assigned territory and accounts
- Sell MSB Software to net new customers. Upsell MSB Software to existing MSB customers.
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help generate new prospects/opportunities. Ensure opportunities are qualified properly and in accordance with internal rules of engagement.
- Utilize CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Provide weekly updates to management on sales activities, results and forecasts.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 3-5 years of experience in customer engagement roles where product usage was focus
- Should have direct sales experience in a B2B IT software sales role. Should be from IT industry by background
- Strong Customer relationship with customers in the identified region.
- Understanding and working with clients in Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences Industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills over phone, email, webcast, video and public conference.
- Strong ability to manage the sales cycle from start to finish by leading prospect from enquiry to close. Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Good understand of selling process and selling cycle.
- Familiarity with electronic signature concepts a plus